1. Invest in a good quality HEPA filter vacuum cleaner – your family’s health will thank you!
2. View cleaning as a form of self-care
3. Clean as you go – don’t wait for a mess to grow and get out of hand and always disinfect high touch surfaces
4. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) and Baking Soda are your cleaning besties – always keep some in the house
5. Your kids Lego baseboards make for great makeup washers
6. Keep a spray bottle of shower cleaner in the shower and spray your shower as you step out
7. To remover price stickers stuck on items like glass and metal, a paper towel dapped in oil works magic
8. Forgot your clothes in the washing machine overnight and now they smell terrible? Was again and this time, add a cup of vinegar
9. Sanitiser removes crayon stains on walls. Spray and wipe – thanks to the pandemic!
10. Spray your bathroom mirror with antipersperant spray then wipe with a cloth to avoid it steaming up
We have new goals weekly!
Subscribe to stay up to date!
Art you in?