2016 my family and I are eating hearty and healthy. We’re also exploring the no meat thing. Tough but we’ve mastered 2 weeks onto the 3rd week. (Dad and I had a cheat in between?)… But I’m personally loving the feeling of healthy and clean inside.
1. Brown Spaghetti Rice (@dischem_pharmacies)
Boiled for 10min with 2 spoons olive oil and teaspoon of salt
2. Fried some crushed garlic and chopped chilli in olive oil then added some dice mushrooms. Sprinkle some Rosemary and olive spice; my favorite is Ina Paarman’s – leave til mushrooms brown
3. Add Italian tomatoes (chopped) to the sauce pan. Then squizz abit of honey over the tomatoes just for taste – leave til they’re soft and their juice has sort of infused into the pan.
4. Add some coconut milk. And let the favors come together. Then add 2 handfuls of chopped spinach or Swiss chards. And some more coconut milk.
– allow to simmer on medium heat for 5 min.
5. Mix a table spoon of creamy mushroom soup to a half cup of coconut milk and stir in.
6. Leave to simmer on low heat for 3min.
(I bought all my other ingredients from @picknpay – loving their reasonably priced goodies lately)
Put it all together, sprinkle some Parmesan shavings & ENJOY?