Kids love Mac & Cheese and my kids are no different… Especially Morgan. I’m going to start inviting my 4 year old into the kitchen with me – boy and all! And this is the first meal I feel we can try out together.
This recipe is ready in literally 5 minutes!
- 4 cups (1L) full cream milk
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Gather your three ingredients.
- Place milk into a small saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat, taking care not to boil over.
- Add the pasta and return to the boil, reduce heat to simmer for 8 minutes.
- Stir through grated cheese and leave to sit for 2 minutes. Serve.
PS. You can add any number of things to this recipe for the last 5 minutes of cooking – cooked bacon pieces, frozen peas or even chicken bits