So, just like I promised, here’s my Black Friday shopping guide…
Before I get into it remember to be safe this Black Friday. When shopping at the malls, please be aware of your surroundings and carry as little as you can. Have a small purse with your essentials and watch your wallets and cell phones.
- To be cyber smart. Don’t get too excited and forget to protect your information
- Your aim is to get a bargain and save money. Look at the prices not the saving. ‘60% off’ doesn’t count if the price is exorbitant
- If you are purchasing online, also be aware that there may be shipping costs involved.
- Always look at the returns policy. Don’t get scammed!
Let’s get into it:
Fashion, Hair & Make up:
- Shop Brett Robson: They have a whole weekend sale that starts at 00:01 on Friday and the process start at R20… I’m already excited! Eeek!
- Purpul Hair: I personally haven’t tried this product but a trusted source has rated it very highly… I’ve also seen the brand love on social media. It is a much-loved hair care brand and they are not missing the Black Friday craziness. Do join them and shop away!
- Swiitch Beauty: SwiitchBeauty will reward customers with up to 50% off all products retailing during its Pink Friday Sale. This means everything available online will be priced at R299 and below. The Pink Friday Sale will run from Friday, 24 November 2017- Sunday, 26 November 2017
- Takealot.Com: This coming Friday the online megastore will be putting its own little twist on Black Friday by dubbing it the Blue Dot Sale. If you spend more than R250 you will receive free standard delivery. There will be a limited supply of some products so it’s a first come, first serve type deal.
- Sunglasshut: Sunglass hut never misses out on the fun! Get your Summer unlocked at your nearest Sunglass hut and shop designer and indie shades at a bargain this Friday.
- Superbalist: Last year Superbalist had specials of up to less 85%… so this year I’m sure they may step it up a notch. So, do check them out.
- Shoe Alert: This is one of my favourite Instagram boutiques! They have never disappointed!
They will be having a sale on selected shoes for R50 – R450 this Black Friday.
A few others that will be offering discounts instore and worth checking out:
Checkers, Mr. Price, Clicks, CNA, Edgars, Makro, Pick n Pay, Dischem, Builder’s Warehouse, HiFi Corp, Banks Kitchen Boutique, Dion Wired, iStore, New Balance, Toys R Us and Total Sports
Kids & Baby:
- Born Fabulous: Born Fabulous is having a 50% Sale on all their Cybex strollers, carrycots, baby carriers, changing bags and accessories this Black Friday.Mom-to-be heaven!!!
- Smiling Rainbows: Smiling Rainbow has an up to 75% off sale this Friday
- BabiesRus: BabiesRus have one day store and online only deals. Check them out! The prices are pretty good.
- Mr Price Home: Mr Price Home will be handing out exclusive deals all week long from 20-27 November! I’m definitely popping in to re-up on some bathroom and home goodies…
- Boardmans: You’ll get up to 30% off bedroom, bathroom and other selected decor, including kitchenware, at Boardmans. The sale will be one day only so take advantage of their online store on the day.