So I’m one of those people that have been kind of doing the gym like once a week this past Winter… and it kind of shows. Now the rush to get yummy again is ON!
I want my Summer Beach bod back. I don’t like the soups, noodles and malva that I have sitting on my love handles and thighs.
So here’s what I’m doing to get back into Summer shape:
- I purchased the Tony Ferguson Shake at my local Dischem and I have this to supplement 2 out of 3 of my daily meals
- In between these meals I have 1 Nature Valley Granola Bar
- I Drink atleast 2 litres of water a day
- I work out once every 3 times a week minimum
- And to beat the cellulite blues here’s what has previously worked and I am attempting it again:
I call it my Cellulite Buster Juice:
1 Apple | 1 Pear | 1/2 Grape Fruit | 2 Celery Sticks | Handful of Ice Cubes | 3 mint leaves
Juice everything together except for the mint. Pour your juice into a glass then chop up the mint and sprinkle it on top of your juice.
I will definitely report back on my progress and how this is going. I really just want to be a yummy mummy by Summer… thats not too much to ask for right?????! LOL