I honestly don’t need saving from food and wine…
Even Madame Evodia knows I don’t… perhaps food needs to be saved from my grasp.
So, I am extremely excited to partner with Stellenbosch Wine Live bringing the festival right to our backyard – Jozi.
The greatest Stellenbosch Wine Estates are making their way to Joburg for the first-ever Stellenbosch Wine LIVE in Joburg, presented by Pick n Pay.
The three-day wine, food and lifestyle event is set to take centre stage at the Wanderers Club on 5, 6 and 7 October 2018.
Stellenbosch Wine LIVE in Joburg will be a relaxing three days where visitors can taste wines from Stellenbosch’s top 40 Estates and engage directly with the owners and winemakers for the stories behind their award-winning wines and wineries. Visitors can also look forward to live entertainment and the Gourmet Food Lane, which will showcase Pick n Pay’s Fresh Promise selection of delectable cheeses, fish, meats, fruit and vegetables.
Come join me in enjoying Stellenbosch’s finest wines on offer, delicious food, great live music and a host of fun activities, this is one weekend you don’t want to miss.
Make sure you book ASAP!
- Standard ticket: Friday, Saturday or Sunday R295 (includes tasting glass)
- Three-day weekend pass R515 per person
- Children under 18 enter free of charge, do not receive tasting glass
Included in general access:
- Access to the first Stellenbosch Wine LIVE in Joburg, presented by Pick n Pay
- A complimentary branded tasting glass
- The opportunity to meet more than 40 of Stellenbosch’s top winemakers, taste their wines and hear the stories behind their finest creations
- Opportunity to purchase wines from more than 40 top Stellenbosch wine estates at Cellar Door prices
- Shaded Seating Areas
- A Gourmet Food Lane offering delicious food for purchase
- Live Entertainment
- Complementary Wine Delivery Service Delivery to any address in the country, completely free of charge, courtesy of Ararmex.